Looking for a therapist in Jacksonville FL?
Making the decision to see a therapist can be a difficult one, but it’s an important step towards improving your overall well-being and achieving your personal goals. I invite you to click on the button above to schedule a free 15-minute consulation to answer any questions you have and see if I can help you.
I am a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) with over 15 years of experience helping people overcome challenges in their lives. I specialize in working with individuals on a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, stress, grief and loss, relationship problems, ADHD and life transitions.
I believe that everyone has the potential to live a happy and fulfilling life, and I am here to help you reach your full potential. I offer a safe and supportive space where you can explore your thoughts, feelings, and experiences without judgment. I will work with you to develop coping skills, identify your strengths, and create a plan to reach your goals.
Why see a therapist?
There are many reasons why someone might decide to come to see a therapist or counselor. Some common reasons include:
- Feeling overwhelmed or stressed. If you’re feeling like you can’t handle the demands of your life, a therapist can help you develop coping skills and strategies for managing stress.
- Experiencing anxiety or depression. If you’re feeling anxious, depressed, or hopeless, a therapist can help you understand your thoughts and feelings and develop a plan for managing your symptoms.
- Going through a difficult life change. If you’re going through a divorce, the death of a loved one, or another major life change, a therapist can help you cope with the emotional upheaval and make healthy adjustments.
- Struggling in a relationship. If you’re having problems in your relationship, a therapist can help you communicate more effectively, resolve conflict, and strengthen your bond.
- Wanting to make personal changes. If you’re ready to make positive changes in your life, a therapist can help you set goals, develop a plan, and stay on track.
If you’re thinking about coming to see a therapist, I encourage you to reach out and schedule a free 15-minute consultation. I would be happy to answer any questions you have and see if I can help you.